links for 2005-07-20
- netscape history
- Hard infrastructure like roads and utilities are easier to build than soft infrastructure like rule of law and capital markets.
- is there a punk song called "give me something to fear?" there oughta be
- well, it can't hurt to ask, can it?
- Friedman on the Tiananmen-Texas Bargain
- Zheng He as political prop
- Can't get to TypePad, but if I could, I'd tell you https://thisisgoingtobebig.typepad.com ref'd this cool/interesting idea.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference links for 2005-07-20:
» Unocal prefers Chevron bid over Chinese from Mark in Mexico
This seems like good news to me. Giving the Chinese a big chunk in what is arguably one of our most security sensitive industries did not strike me as wise. [Read More]
Tracked on Jul 21, 2005 1:47:25 AM
The comments to this entry are closed.